3 months ago
Internship: Online Marketingby INTK
application deadline 30.06.2023
start date as of now
offer type internship
job location Utrecht
number of positions available 5
required german language skills C2: Approximately mother tongue knowledge
required language skills english
courses of study Business Studies, Digital Society, Culture and Technology
- Interesse an Online-Marketing und digitalen Technologien;
- Muttersprachler in einer der folgenden Sprachen: Niederländisch (NL/BE), Deutsch, Französisch, Spanisch, Katalanisch, Italienisch, Finnisch, Schwedisch, Slowenisch, Portugiesisch, Polnisch oder Tschechisch.
At INTK, you will gain experience in all aspects of the business, including:
- Online marketeer: you have the opportunity to gain practice with Google Ads and referral marketing;
- Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organizations. You use Google Analytics to write monthly reports;
- Entrepreneur: every week, you call cultural organizations encouraging them to work with us. You travel to your home country to visit cultural organizations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Gain experience with online marketing in the cultural sector;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- A buddy that helps you with day-to-day questions;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Internship compensation: 500 euros/month (40hours/week).
Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
Other benefits include:
- 💻 MacBook and 4K External Screen
- 🚂 Free train tickets for visiting clients
- ✈️ Free airplane tickets for business development abroad
- ☎️ Telephone/internet costs covered to up to 20euros/month
- 🍌 Free healthy snacks
- 🍹 Free drinks on Fridays
location Jaarbeursplein 6, 3521 AL Utrecht, Netherlands
watch on Google Maps
watch on Google Maps
homepage employer website
phone number +31633641699
email address email@example.com
company profile Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago, very few people sported regularly. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar shift in the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities weekly. For example, we want to help people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.