SPEAD TRAINEE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (M/W/D) / GRADUATE PROGRAMME SPEAD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (M/F/D)von Wintershall Dea AG
Basisdaten zum Inserat
- Master's degree in computer science, business informatics, engineering or a related field of study with above average grades.
- Initial practical experience in IT projects.
- At least three months of time spent abroad (in the form of a semester studying abroad or internships abroad).
- Fluent English language skills; additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Enthusiasm for the gas and oil industry as well innovative technologies and digitalization.
- Innovative mindset and analytical and conceptual skills.
- For your work on international projects, you have intercultural skills.
In our flexible and individual graduate programme in Information Technology we will immediately begin preparing you for future assignments by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility - also abroad! You will gain insights about your own competencies and further your personal development. In addition, you can expect a quick integration through networking events, a variety of seminars and continuous support by a personal mentor. You can expect responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Become a part of our international team and start your future now!
Please apply via the following link: SPEAD Trainee Information Technology (M/W/D) / Graduate Programme SPEAD Information Technology (M/F/D) - - 636 (wintershalldea.com)
- From strategic planning, enterprise and data architecture, cyber security, service management and agile project management and beyond to the tasks of information services operations, you will pass through all of the areas of a modern IT/IS organization.
- You will be in direct contact with our internal customers and will capture strategic and operational business requirements and support the process of translating these requirements into IT/IS solutions.
- You will spend at least three months working on a challenging project at one of our sites in another country.
- To expand on your personal and professional skills, you will participate in seminars and workshops on the subject of introduction to the gas and oil industry, project management and/or presentation techniques.
- You will be an integral part of our team right from the start and develop towards an appropiate target function within Information Technology
Wintershall Dea AG
auf Google Maps ansehen
Wintershall Dea is Europe’s leading independent natural gas and oil company with more than 120 years of experience as an operator and project partner along the entire E&P value chain. The company with German roots and headquarters in Kassel and Hamburg explores for and produces gas and oil in 13 countries worldwide in an efficient and responsible manner. With activities in Europe, Russia, Latin America and the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa), Wintershall Dea has a global upstream portfolio and, with its participation in natural gas transport, is also active in the midstream business.
As a European gas and oil company, we support the EU's 2050 carbon neutrality target. As our contribution we have set ourselves ambitious targets: We want to be net zero across our entire upstream operations – both operated and non-operated – by 2030. This includes Scope 1 (direct) and Scope 2 (indirect) greenhouse gas emissions on an equity share basis. In addition Wintershall Dea will bring methane emissions intensity below 0.1 per cent by 2025 and maintain zero routine flaring of associated gas in its operations. The climate goals are to be achieved through portfolio optimization, emissions reduction through more energy efficiency, investments in nature-based compensation solutions and in future technologies such as hydrogen and CCS.
Wintershall Dea was formed from the merger of Wintershall Holding GmbH and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG, in 2019. Today, the company employs around 2,500 people worldwide from over 60 nations.